Who are our Day Care Services for?
Attending a day care service can help to relieve the feelings of loneliness and isolation often experienced by people living on their own. It can also assist people in maintaining their independence for longer.
Each day, day care visitors are invited to take part in a planned program of activities in a welcoming group setting. Our carefully selected team are also on hand 24/7 to provide specialist care and support.
In addition to providing day care visitors with the opportunity to socialise with others, our day care service also offers family and caregivers temporary respite from care giving duties, allowing them to take some time out for themselves, safe in the knowledge that loved ones are in a safe and caring place.
Our Specialist Services Include:
- Personalised care plans structured around the person
- Inclusion in all planned social events taking place on the day
- Use of all our social spaces on the day, including our outdoor garden areas
- High quality and supportive care in a comfortable environment
- Activity plans which take into account personal interests and hobbies
- Refreshments and meals throughout the day
At Lovett Care, we offer day care services across each of our care homes covering Staffordshire, Cheshire and the North West, each with varying levels of care available. For further information about our day care packages, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
At Lovett Care, we provide a number of services in our eight care homes situated from the English Midlands
Lovett Care is proud to announce that Andrew Nash, our Group Hospitality and Catering Manager, has been invited to
Lovett Care is extremely happy to announce that our Senior Leadership Team have been nominated for the Care Employer