The Rhallt- Clinical Lead *£2500 Golden Hello*
Founded back in 2009, Lovett Care has been operating care homes across the Northwest for over a decade and recently we have acquired 4 homes in Wales. With a strong reputation in the care industry, we pride ourselves on creating a ‘home from home’ environment which enables residents to live life to the fullest, whatever their age or condition. Lovett Care is values driven and see our people as our greatest asset. Our Mission is to be recognised as a passionate and committed provider offering quality person-centred care in a safe, comfortable ‘home from home’ environment.
Our Vision is through the professionalism and collaboration of our team members, we achieve an excellent standard of person-centred care where everyone has the freedom of choice, privacy, dignity and is treated with the upmost respect
Ensuring a welcoming, safe, and engaging environment is provided for all residents, employees, and visitors to the home. To take the overall responsibility for the day-to-day management is provided for all residents, employees, and visitors to the home.
With a ‘hands-on’ and practical approach, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for consistently monitoring the standard of care being delivered to all residents, ensuring that all residents receive quality medical and personal care
- Ensure care plans are fully maintained
- Responsible for monitoring the state of wellbeing of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans
- Act as focal point for contact with residents, their relatives, and visitors as well as health & social care professionals involved in their wellbeing, ensuring that any responsible requests are acted upon, and concerns or complaints are promptly investigated and dealt with appropriately.
- Completion of mandatory E-Learnings
- To embed and demonstrate our company values throughout your working day
- Support the General Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures, and business objectives to excel the business forward
- To manage the home in the absence of the General Manager in line with the company guidelines
- Maintain and prepare the team rota to always ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Conduct staff supervisions and appraisals in line with the company policy and to meet with external regulator guidelines
- Attend and encourage teams to attend all relevant team meetings
- Take responsibility for marketing the home in conjunction with the General Manager to existing and potential residents and relatives, health & social care professionals, developing links with other care providers.
Skills & Competencies:
- A strong leader and team Player
- Reliable and punctual
- Ensure accurate, legible records are kept
- Registered nurse with current NMC registration first level or equivalent
You will have:
- Experience of working in a care environment
- Experience in role applied for
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working with residents who have additional support needs
- Satisfactory DBS Check
You will be:
- Fast paced, quick thinking and someone who gets things done.
- Ethical. We do things the right way and live by our values, policies, and procedures.
- Experienced with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 28 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- £2500 Golden Hello
- NMC Fee Reimbursement
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.