Regional Support Manager
Founded back in 2009, Lovett Care has been operating care homes across the Northwest for over a decade and recently in Wales after acquiring four homes. With a strong reputation in the care industry, we pride ourselves on creating a ‘home from home’ environment which enables residents to live life to the fullest, whatever their age or condition. Lovett Care is values driven and see our people as our greatest asset. Our Mission is to be recognised as a passionate and committed provider offering quality person-centred care in a safe, comfortable ‘home from home’ environment.
Our Vision is through the professionalism and collaboration of our team members, we achieve an excellent standard of person-centred care where everyone has the freedom of choice, privacy, dignity and is treated with the upmost respect
To support this growth, we are seeking a Regional Support Manager to join our amazing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in partnership with our teams to deliver quality care for a diverse group of residents. To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please forward your CV and covering letter to Pam Brown, Regional Manager.
As Regional Support Manger you will be responsible for home performance across the Group under the direction of the Regional Manager.
- Delivering robust and progressive business and action plans for all homes in the region, supporting the delivery of revenue and EBITDA and KPI targets to meet the company business plan.
- Providing outstanding leadership by supporting, empowering, and inspiring managers to deliver the business objectives and operate in congruence with the Lovett Care Vision.
- Managing all aspects of the performance of their teams to ensure that the team achieves their full potential.
- Managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations .
- Supporting residents’ choices, dignity, and human rights
- Ensure your services are compliant with CQC/CIW, Health & Safety, Environmental Health Quality standards through robust audit and effective leadership and guidance.
- Completion of mandatory E-Learnings
- To embed and demonstrate our company values throughout your working day
- Managing a care home in the absence of a General Manager
Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional Communicator – Great relationship builder with the ability to influence at all levels, whether face to face, over the phone or via electronic communication
- Planning & Organisation – Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Contributing to Team Success – Energetic team player and a natural leader with experience of managing teams
- Leadership/Initiating Action – A strong leader and someone who possesses a positive, can-do attitude always’ Ethical and always behave with integrity
- Decision Making – Excellent influencer with strong interpersonal skills
- Accuracy – Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail
- Clinical – Qualified nurse preferred but not essential
- Leadership Qualification is desired
You will have/be:
- Experience of managing budgets
- A strong leader
- Confident, passionate and driven to succeed
- Committed to making a difference and adding value
- IT Literate and numerically astute
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible approach to the working day; work-life-balance
- A full driving licence
- Be prepared to travel across our Group with occasional overnight stays
- 38 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance – 2 x Salary
- Long Service Awards
- Private Health Care
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
- Reimbursement of NMC Fee